The care instructions are always in the description of each item.
FOR DELICATE AND FINE GARMENTS
ALWAYS WASH BY HAND AND IN COLD WATER WITH A NATURAL DETERGENT OR THE LEAST HARMFUL POSSIBLE AND HANG HORIZONTALLY. SOME FABRICS CAN BE MACHINE WASHED AT 30º MAX. IT IS ALWAYS RECOMMENDED TO DRY HORIZONTALLY SO THAT THE FIBERS OF THE FABRICS ARE NOT DEFORMED BY THE WEIGHT OF THE WATER AND CAN MAINTAIN THEIR ORIGINAL STATE FOR LONGER.
– For best appearance I highly recommend ironing your pieces after washing on details such as hoods and specially if fabric is easy to wrinkle.
Information about hand dyed fabrics
– I recommend washing the first time by hand and/or separately from other garments.
– BEST CARE FOR THESE ITEMS IS TO BE HAND WASHED IN COLD WATER WITH A NATURAL DETERGENT (PH NEUTRAL) SEPARATELY FROM OTHER GARMENTS. BUT AFTER THE FIRST WASH, YOU CAN USE THE WASHING MACHINE ON A LOW SPEED CYCLE IN COLD WATER.
– IF YOU RECEVE AN ARTICLE WITH THE TAG “HAND WASH ONLY”, PLEASE DO THAT TO PRESERVE THE FABRIC AT IT’S BEST CONDITION AS POSSIBLE, keep in mind machines are rougher on clothing.
– DO NOT USE LAUNDRY SOFTENER.
– YOU CAN TUMBLE DRY ON A LOW HEAT CYCLE, BUT I RECOMMEND TO AVOID IT IF POSSIBLE.
– IRON THE ITEM INSIDE OUT ON A MEDIUM HEAT SETTING.
– DO NOT BLEACH OR DRY CLEAN IN ANY CASE.
- Hand dyed articles can have color variation and mottling, this is not considered a defect, specially for articles from the Collection “ENFACTUM” which are made to order, keep in mind that reproducing unique color mixes for those articles may vary since it depends on the temperature of the studio, the quality of water and other premises such as the exposure time to the dye. Please understand this is not commercially manufactured clothing, everything is made by hand one by one.
- All colors will mellow with time. As said before, this is not commercially manufactured clothing. Some dyes claim to be fade-proof but it depends on many factors such as the main dye, as well as the aforementioned processes and the care of the customer after receiving the article.
- Keep in mind that these fiber-reactive dyes can be seen very different depending on the lighting. Be open-minded about the end result color, it may vary vastly if you see the color in the sun, indoors, outdoors in the shadow or in fluorescent light. If you are unhappy with your article because of the color, consider trying to see it in different lighting situations.
This is the actual color chart for the ENFACTUM Collection, it is only a reference for the color that may result; texture, dark and light spots will vary and are part of the fun and uniqueness of the garment.