EACH PRODUCT HAS IN ITS DESCRIPTION THE SIZE DETAILED.
Sizes are unique for each brand. With that in mind WE TRY TO INCLUDE AS MUCH ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SIZE OF EACH PRODUCT AS POSSIBLE. ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE LISTED IN THE DESCRIPTION OF EACH ITEM AS WELL AS OTHER INFORMATION.
Our sizing is unique, because we try to be inclusive. You will find the sizes numbered and shown in centimeters.
How to get your size correctly
– First you must measure yourself naked (below you will find the explanation). This is the best way to get your size right.
– Then you can compare your numbers with the size of each product, if you use inches, you should change it to centimeters.
– Some measures of the sizing chart are in half, This is so because you could directly put a shirt flat (on a table) and measure the chest to know exactly how tight or wide it will fit you (image A). This is just another way to know your size.
– The size varies in each item. This is due to the fact that we measure the garment itself, that is why the size of the model appears as a reference to see the fit.
– Some garments are wider and will have less sizes than the tightest items, since they cover more sizes.
BUST / CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of your chest.
WAIST: Hold the end of the tape at your belly button and wrap around your waist to the front.
HIPS: Measure around the widest point of your hips and buttocks.
Lenght will be determined by the design in product description.
Outseam Lenght: Measure from the top of the waistband to the hem.
Front rise: The length from the fork (where the legs meet at the crotch) to the bottom of waist band, measured along the fly.
Feel free to drop us an email with your measurements if you’d like some advice on what size to go for.
Don’t see your size listed? Drop us an email with your request so we can work on expanding our size range or making your custom size.